Website Sacramento Country Day School
Independent Day School, PreK - 12
Sacramento Country Day School, the regional leader in Pre-Kindergarten through 12th grade independent school education since 1964, seeks a full-time high school Computer Science Teacher for the 2024-25 school year. This position may include teaching any level of high school Computer Science, including AP Principles, AP Computer Science A, and our original course, Advanced Topics in Computer Science, in addition to other original STEM courses. Candidates will also be prepared to integrate themselves in the life of the school, including, but not limited to, teaching courses in the elective program, serving as an advisor, and chaperoning field trips. The salary range for this position is $52,000 to $95,000 depending on education and experience.
Sacramento Country Day School’s mission is to inspire intellectual discovery and engage a diverse community to think critically, live creatively, and act compassionately. The ideal candidate will add strength to a wide range of programs and embrace a diverse and powerful learning community.
The successful candidate will have the following attributes:
- Bachelor’s degree in a relevant field; graduate degrees preferred
- Experience and expertise that align with our computer science program
- Demonstrated successful teaching experience and someone who enjoys working with children
- Excellent verbal and written skills, as well as outstanding interpersonal skills
- Demonstrated ability to work collaboratively with students and colleagues; willingness to be an active, enthusiastic member of the Country Day community
- Strong commitment to equity and inclusion
School requirements include: Background check, First Aid/CPR training (school sponsored), negative TB result.
Sacramento Country Day School is an inclusive community and welcomes applicants from all backgrounds. To apply, please send a single .pdf file that includes a letter of interest, resume, and a list of three (3) references to Brooke Wells, Head of High School, at email@example.com.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org