…and partner with other Independent PK-12 schools in Northern California and organizations that support efforts to foster social justice equity, and inclusion is our school communities and beyond. For over 20 years, POCIS has worked improve the social well-being of all students and adults working in school communities. With your help, we will continue to be part of the collective effort to build increasingly equitable and inclusive school communities.
- Access to our networking socials, professional workshops, and special events.
- Serve as a member of the POCIS board to take part in a wide range of leadership opportunities.
- Connect to job seekers and employers through our social and professional network (EdNet)
Who are our partners?
- Independent PK-12 schools in Northern California
- Organizations that support efforts to foster social justice in education
- Schools and organizations committed to social justice, equity, and inclusion
Membership Dues for School Partners
- Small (199 or fewer students) $750.00
- Medium (200-499 students) $1,250.00
- Large (500+ students) $2,000.00
Membership Dues for Non-School Partners
- Partners—the fee is determined based on thememorandum of understanding created between the non-school partner and POCIS at the time of the organization joining and renewing its partnership with POCIS.