Become a member and partner with other Independent PK-12 schools in Northern California and organizations that support efforts to foster social justice equity, and inclusion is our school communities and beyond. For over 20 years, POCIS has worked improve the social well-being of all students and adults working in school communities. With your help, we will continue to be part of the collective effort to build increasingly equitable and inclusive school communities.
- Access to our networking socials, professional workshops, and special events.
- Serve as a member of the POCIS board to take part in a wide range of leadership opportunities.
- Connect to job seekers and employers through our social and professional network (EdNet).
- Receive financial support for programs at your school.
Who are our partners?
- Independent PK-12 schools in Northern California
- Organizations that support efforts to foster social justice in education
- Schools and organizations committed to social justice, equity, and inclusion
Membership Dues for School Partners
2021-2022 Academic Year (Starting July 1, 2021)
- 100 or fewer students – $500
- 101-249 students – $900
- 250-499 students – $1,500
- 500+ students – $2,000
Membership Dues for Non-School Partners
- Partners—the fee is determined based on the memorandum of understanding created between the non-school partner and POCIS at the time of the organization joining and renewing its partnership with POCIS