St. James' Episcopal School
St. James’ Episcopal School is an independent school serving students in preschool through sixth grade, located in Koreatown near Downtown Los Angeles. With more than 70 full time faculty, St. James’ is a diverse, joyful, inclusive community of learners.
St. James’ Episcopal School currently has an available position for a Preschool Substitute Teacher. Preschool Teachers are part of a dynamic team and implement an engaging curriculum in an innovative, exciting classroom settings. The Preschool Substitute Teacher reports to Pat Joseph Thomas, PhD, Preschool Director.
An ideal candidate would have the following qualifications:
- Knowledge of child development and experience with children
- Support of differentiation in the classroom, one-on-one work with students
- Ability to meet physical demands of working with young children
- Flexibility and a desire to work in partnership with a teaching team
- Strong classroom management and communication skills
This is a great opportunity for educators who want to teach in a community that focuses on the whole child and values best practices and the highest standards of teaching excellence. Familiarity with 21st century skills, practice and procedures in working with children. Candidates interested in this position should fill out an application online, and may send a cover letter and resume to Danielle Prestidge, Assistant to the Head of School, (firstname.lastname@example.org).
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com