Website Marin Horizon School
Director of Marketing
Reports to: Head of School
Hours: Full or part-time options available
Salary range: $65,000 to $110,000
ABOUT MARIN HORIZON SCHOOL
A pre-k through eighth grade independent school serving about 300 students, Marin Horizon is a place where we kindle a deep passion for learning, kindness, and positive change in our students. The school’s transformative curriculum is designed to inspire students to embrace challenges, think critically, and develop their confident voice. Within our inclusive community, every student is seen, heard, and valued, fostering a sense of ownership over their education. At Marin Horizon, education goes beyond traditional classrooms – our students engage in enriching outdoor adventures, creative arts, and community projects, fostering empathy and social consciousness.
In addition to delivering an exceptional education to its community, we believe it is our responsibility to serve the needs of the broader community around us. Marin Horizon is proud to partner with Horizon Community School, a reduced-tuition program to satisfy the need for quality early childhood education in an underserved community of Marin County. The program currently serves 45 students.
With an NPS score of 71, Marin Horizon has been voted as the best private school in Marin County for several years, but in some ways, remains a “hidden secret”.
The Director of Marketing will oversee all aspects of the school’s marketing efforts. Specifically, the Director will be responsible for elevating the brand of the school through an integrated marketing plan. The Director will work closely with all administrators as well as key school leaders and faculty to ensure alignment of marketing strategy with the school’s mission and values.
- Optimize and evaluate existing marketing strategies, both in the areas of acquisition and retention
- Refine the school’s brand identity and unique value proposition
- Create an integrated marketing communications plan that clearly articulates Marin Horizon’s value proposition to broaden awareness of the school’s academic programs
- Develop and execute an internal marketing plan
- Lead rebranding and website redesign efforts
- Use a data and metrics-driven approach to report monthly to the board of trustees
The ideal candidate will have the following:
- Passion for education
- Bachelor’s degree (or higher) in marketing or related fields
- 3+ years of experience working in a similar position
- Exceptional communication and management skills
Interested candidates should send a cover letter and resume to Aubyn Demian at firstname.lastname@example.org.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com