Live Oak School
Seeking an experienced After School Program Leader for an Independent K-8th grade School. We are located in sunny Potrero Hill of San Francisco.
Our school’s mission is to support the potential and promise of each student. We provide a strong academic foundation, develop personal confidence and the ability to collaborate with others, inspire students to act with compassion and integrity, and nurture a passion for learning to last a lifetime.
The primary duty of the After School Program Leader is to help facilitate the well being of the students in a fun, structured and supportive after school environment. Position is Part-Time with potential for advancement.
- One year proven experience working with school age students (K-14 yrs) students.
- Understanding of youth development principles.
- Able to work independently, take initiative, be flexible and adaptable to a variety of jobs.
- Demonstrate ability to work effectively in collaboration with others.
- Tutoring experience
RESPONSIBILITIES of AFTER SCHOOL PROGRAM LEADER:
- Lead daily academic and enrichment activities for twenty students
- Facilitate after school homework assistance that build upon the school day learning objectives.
- Plan and facilitate activities, including: games, arts and crafts projects, sports, etc.
- Cultivate an active, ongoing communication with parents and school community.
- Mediate disputes and conflict resolution
- Maintain school facilities in an orderly and well-kept manner
Mid-day shift 2 PM- 6 PM
Salary: $18.00 /hour
- working with school age students (K-14 yrs) students: 1 year (Required)
- United States (Required)
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com