Website Marin Primary and Middle School
Title: Enrollment Management Associate
Reports to: Director of Enrollment Management
Status: 100% FTE
Salary Range: $65,000 – $80,000
The Associate will assist in all functions of the Enrollment Management Office, including but not limited to, the overall promotion of the school and its mission, and the preparation and support for admissions and enrollment events and functions throughout the year, demonstrating and maintaining applicant and family confidentiality throughout.
- Helps manage the elements of the online inquiry/application platform (Ravenna) for the use of event registration, inquiry records, and application files. Maintains adherence to data management policies and procedures
- Monitors and processes inquiry and application materials
- Prepares applicant files for readers
- Helps manage logistics for all admissions events, including event organization and setup, online registration and pre-communication, check-in on the day of events, and follow-up communication with families
- Guides and supports prospective students and families throughout the admissions process, including providing consistent follow-up with families/schools regarding missing admission application items or other pertinent information
- Assists Director with internal enrollment (retention) events throughout the school year
- Understands issues of diversity, equity, and inclusion within an independent school context and works to advance DEI within the admissions and enrollment process
- Other duties as assigned
Required Professional Qualities/Abilities
- The ideal candidate will possess a bachelor’s degree and relevant employment experience in admissions, marketing, customer service, or administration
- Two to five years’ experience in admissions required, with experience in K-8 independent school highly preferred.
- The candidate should be welcoming and friendly, possessing excellent oral and written communication skills, and strong interpersonal skills.
- The candidate must be highly detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills, and must be capable of working independently.
- The candidate should have experience using Microsoft Office, Google Suite, Ravenna and Blackbaud EM.
- The ideal candidate will be knowledgeable about the Marin/Bay Area independent school community.
- Ability to work a flexible schedule, including some evenings and weekends.
Physical Requirements & Work Environment
Marin Primary & Middle School is in full compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA) and does not discriminate applicants or employees with disabilities and will make reasonable accommodation when necessary.
- For the purposes of the ADA, the “Primary Responsibilities” listed are essential job functions.
- Work is normally performed in a typical interior/classroom work environment, with typical classroom noise and other disruptions.
- Both sitting and standing are required during a regular workday.
- Normal vision and hearing are required to interact with students, parents, faculty, and staff, and with school equipment.
- Ability to occasionally lift up to 40 lbs
- Ability to work at a desk and on a computer screen for extended periods of time.
- Ability to turn, bend and reach.
- Ability to move oneself around the campus.
- Ability to drive to other locations for meetings, conferences, etc.
- Position requires adaptability, analyzing, assessing, calculating, decision making, dependability, good judgment, reading, memorizing, social skills, speaking, multitasking, and writing.
Please submit a cover letter and resume by July 15, 2023. First round interviews will be by zoom, and second round in person. The position to begin mid-August for the 2023-2024 school year.
MP&MS is an equal opportunity employer. All individuals have an equal opportunity for employment based on qualifications and merit, regardless of religion, race, sex, marital status, pregnancy, childbirth or related medical conditions, age, color, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, military service status, or any other factor prohibited by state or federal law. This policy applies to all areas of employment, including recruitment, hiring, training, promotion, compensation, benefits, and other conditions of employment. MP&MS also makes reasonable accommodations for employees with disabilities and for employees who request accommodation for pregnancy, childbirth, or related medical conditions.