Website Drew School
Drew Girls Frosh Volleyball Assistant Coach Description
The Drew School, a member of the Bay Area Conference, invites applications for the Girls Frosh Volleyball Assistant Coach position. Drew School seeks a candidate whose experience will contribute to the School’s commitment to diversity and inclusiveness.
Please note, this position is temporary/seasonal. This position will be starting in August 2023.
Girls Frosh Volleyball Assistant Coaches are responsible for carrying out coaching and administrative duties for the girls volleyball program including:
- Prepare and organize practice sessions
- Attend and support interscholastic competitions
- Instruct volleyball players on proper rules, regulations, and etiquette
- Communicating with players, parents, and administration
- Drive school vehicles
- Serving as a mentor to student-athletes helping them develop academically, physically, and socially
- Performing related duties as assigned
- Valid California driver’s license
- Fingerprinting verification (Drew reimburses this cost to selected candidates)
- CPR and First Aid certification, or the willingness to become certified.
- ASEP or NFHS Coaching Certification mandated by the state for all high school coaches. Drew will coordinate this for any selected candidates who do not have the certification.
- Must be available during after-school hours weekdays, between 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. and weekends as scheduled.
Pay: Stipend of $2,500 for the season
About Drew Athletics
Drew athletes find their voice by building a commitment to competition, athleticism, fitness, and teamwork that helps bolster confidence, leadership, and school spirit. The athletic program provides student-athletes with opportunities to achieve athletic excellence and learn vital team-building skills. All students are encouraged to join a team and get involved in athletics at Drew, regardless of their background or skill level.
Drew is a coeducational independent high school enrolling 300 students, competing in the Bay Area Conference and a member of the CIF and NCS. Drew is an equal opportunity employer.