Website Drew School
The Drew School, a member of the Bay Area Conference, invites applications for the Girls Assistant Soccer Coach position. Drew School seeks a candidate whose experience will contribute to the School’s commitment to diversity and inclusiveness.
Girls Assistant Soccer Coaches are responsible for carrying out coaching and administrative duties for the girls soccer program including:
- Prepare and organize practice sessions
- Attend and support interscholastic competitions
- Instruct soccer players on proper rules, regulations, and etiquette
- Communicating with players, parents, and administration
- Drive school vehicles
- Serving as a mentor to student-athletes helping them develop academically, physically, and socially
- Performing related duties as assigned
- Valid California driver’s license
- Fingerprinting verification (Drew reimburses this cost to selected candidates)
- CPR and First Aid certification, or the willingness to become certified.
- ASEP or NFHS Coaching Certification mandated by the state for all high school coaches. Drew will coordinate this for any selected candidates who do not have the certification.
- Must be available during after-school hours weekdays, between 2 p.m. to 7 p.m. and weekends as scheduled.
Pay: Stipend of $3,000 for the season (October 30th – February 2nd)
About Drew Athletics
Drew athletes find their voice by building a commitment to competition, athleticism, fitness, and teamwork that helps bolster confidence, leadership, and school spirit. The athletic program provides student-athletes with opportunities to achieve athletic excellence and learn vital team-building skills. All students are encouraged to join a team and get involved in athletics at Drew, regardless of their background or skill level.
Drew is a coeducational independent high school enrolling 300 students, competing in the Bay Area Conference and a member of the CIF and NCS. Drew is an equal opportunity employer.