- DATE: 4/13/2018 - 4/14/2018
- TIME: 8:45 am to 8:00 pm
Bellarmine College Prep (960 West Hedding Street, San Jose, CA) is hosting the 7th Annual LatinX Youth Conference from April 13-14, 2018.
The purpose of the summit is to empower Latinx high school students and educators by providing a safe space for leadership development, identity exploration, appreciation of various forms of Latino cultural expressions, and networking. Attendees will have an opportunity to participate in workshops designed to provide students with the tools they need for success in higher education and beyond.
We will host students and educators from local Bay Area schools as well as others coming from Washington, Oregon, Texas, Ohio etc. We would love to have as many people join us for this great opportunity. Home-stay opportunities are available for student attendees for whom hotel accommodations are not possible. Please contact Carlos Jimenez (firstname.lastname@example.org) if you have questions or need assistance.
- Click the link to complete the registration form
- Please include the names of all adults and students that will be attending the conference.
- $350 per school, regardless of attendees.
- We have secured a reduced rate at the Marriott AC Hotel in Downtown San Jose (350 W. Santa Clara Street, San Jose, CA 95113)
- “2 King Guest Room”: $149 per night (2-4 people per room)
- “1 King Executive Room”: 169 per night (1-4 people per room)
- To make reservations: please call the AC Hotel at 408-924-0900 and request the “Bellarmine Latinx Youth Conference” rate.
- There will be a parking fee if you are driving and wish to park your vehicle at the hotel.
- Please make your reservations ASAP to ensure you get the reduced rate.
- Please direct any specific questions regarding accommodations directly to AC Hotel.
Getting to San Jose
- Nearest airport is Minetta San Jose Airport (SJC)
- Also available are San Francisco (SFO) and Oakland (OAK) airports, though they are about an hour away by car or train
- Nearest stop on Caltrain is Diridon Station and it’s a 15-20-minute walk to AC Hotel
- We will not provide a shuttle service from the airport to the hotel
Getting to Bellarmine
- Bellarmine’s address is 960 W. Hedding Street, San Jose, CA 95126
- We will be providing transportation from AC Hotel to Bellarmine and back on Friday April 13 and Saturday April 14
- Exact hotel pickup times will be provided later, but try to be at the hotel between 3:00-4:00 PM.