Website The Harker School
Harker attracts teachers who are experts in their fields, love working with children and who, through their teaching, inspire students to reach their highest potential. The Harker teacher creates a rich learning environment within and beyond the classroom so that students can find their places in the world today. Harker teachers, like the students, also care about the community, fostering the values that contribute to a successful and happy life.
We seek to hire a highly qualified individual for a full-time position teaching Journalism at our Upper School Campus. The position starts in August for the 2021-2022 school year. For information about our academic programs, please visit us at https://www.harker.org.
- Has at minimum, a bachelor’s degree in subject area; MA preferred
- Has three+ years of teaching experience in relevant subject area and appropriate grade level division
- Has ability to create and communicate well-organized, meaningful, and creative lesson plans that incorporate teaching strategies in a thoughtful manner to further and maximize student learning
- Demonstrates collaboration, collegiality and organization
- Demonstrates a commitment to lifelong learning
Embraces the school’s commitment to diversity, equity, and inclusion initiates.
- Embraces the school’s commitment to student wellness and sustainability.
To apply for this job please visit www.paycomonline.net.