San Francisco University High School
Technology Support Analyst
About San Francisco University High School:
At UHS, we believe that the deepest learning requires collaboration among people who embody a diversity of backgrounds, beliefs, experiences, and perspectives. In order to build and sustain a community that is comprised of a wide range of social and cultural identities, we must continually engage in furthering our self-knowledge, equity literacy, and ability to communicate effectively across differences. We challenge ourselves to do this work on both a personal and institutional level, recognizing that our community is part of a larger and more complex world.
UHS is usually ranked as one of the top 20 high schools in the nation, and UHS students typically attend colleges ranked in the top 50 in the country. Enrollment stands at just over 400 students. The school is located in a residential neighborhood in the northern section of the city. Accredited by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges, UHS is also a member of the National Association of Independent Schools, the California Association of Independent Schools, the College Entrance Examination Board, and the Secondary School Admissions Test Board.
UHS enrolls a diverse student body from a variety of racial, ethnic, religious, and economic backgrounds. Most students come from the city of San Francisco and Marin County, though some commute from the East Bay and the Peninsula. Students of color make up about 50% of the student body. The school distributes over $3.2 million in financial aid to 24% of the student body.
San Francisco University High School seeks an organized, dedicated, and skilled Technology Support Analyst who is passionate about providing world-class IT services, and who will be responsible for the installation, configuration, maintenance, and repair of all faculty and staff client computing devices, including both Mac and Windows laptops and some iPads, as well as staffing the school’s technology helpdesk.
Necessary Skills, Abilities, Background, and Experience:
- Ability to start work at 8:00 every school day morning
- Ability to clearly communicate technical concepts to non-technical people
- Ability to recognize, analyze, and effectively solve problems in a timely and organized manner
- Ability to both follow and develop standardized processes and procedures for optimal delivery of IT support to end users
- Ability to appropriately prioritize tasks to meet expected SLA, project deadlines, etc.
- Must be able to climb a ladder to service ceiling-mounted projectors
- Must be able to lift up to 15 pounds
- 3+ years’ experience installing, configuring, and troubleshooting Windows and Mac OS X desktop and laptop hardware and software in a production networked environment
- 2+ years’ experience installing, configuring, and supporting Office 2016 and Office 365
- 2+ years’ experience supporting Microsoft Outlook in an Exchange Server environment
- 2+ years’ experience setting up, configuring, and troubleshooting iPads or other Apple iOS devices
Salary and Benefits:
This position is year-round, with a competitive salary and extremely generous health and welfare, retirement and paid time off benefits.
San Francisco University High School is an equal opportunity employer and makes employment decisions on the basis of merit. School policy prohibits unlawful discrimination based on race, color, creed, gender, religion, marital status, registered domestic partner status, age, national origin or ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition including genetic characteristics, sexual orientation, or any other consideration made unlawful by federal, state, or local laws.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com