Website Live Oak School
Live Oak School seeks an Associate Director of Admission to join a two-person Admission office and an engaged, equity-minded faculty committed to fulfilling the potential and promise of each student. The Associate Director of Admission will help enroll and retain students in kindergarten through eighth grade and create an inclusive and engaging admission process for families.
Our ideal candidate will:
- Pursue a strong understanding of the impact of a Live Oak education upon the lives of our students in order to promote the value of Live Oak’s mission and programs to outside constituencies.
- Center the value of diversity, equity and inclusion in the strategic and tactical work of admissions and enrollment to advance Live Oak’s mission.
Establish and execute strategies to build strong relationships between Live Oak and its varied constituencies both inside and outside of the school in the interest of meeting enrollment goals.
- Participate in the development and execution of long term strategies that define the path for the full enrollment of Live Oak School
Lead in the development and design of the work of a collaborative admissions team in order to meet the goals of the department by fully engaging the strengths of the professionals and ensuring their individual and collective growth.
- Act with intentionality to build and support trusting relationships with students, colleagues, and both current and prospective families.
Pursue their own professional growth as a member of an engaged learning community.
- Represent Live Oak School to the public and provide the first point of contact for prospective applicant families.
Work closely with the Director of Admission to develop, execute, and evaluate strategies for outreach, recruitment, welcome, and retention.
- Schedule, organize, and help oversee all admission events, including tours, open houses, student assessment days, receptions, and welcome events.
- Maintain organization of the Admission office, including managing/maintaining the admissions database and files, processing incoming inquiries and materials, and preparing materials for the admissions decision committees.
- Represent the admissions office with an active and professional presence in the Administrative Team to advance the mission, vision, and values of Live Oak School.
- Bachelor or associate degree from an accredited college or university
- Previous admissions experience and/or school experience
- Proficiency in Google Suite (sheets, excel, docs)
- Spanish language proficiency strongly preferred
To apply for this job please visit recruiting.paylocity.com.