Crystal Springs Uplands School
Located in the San Francisco Bay Area, Crystal Springs Uplands School is a 6-12 co-educational independent day school located on two distinct campuses. Our deeply connected culture and community celebrates scholarship, strives for balance, and fosters inclusion. Crystal students bring a multitude of diverse and unique backgrounds to our community; they are motivated learners who lead with humility and embrace authenticity.
Crystal adults are experienced, collaborative educators who are committed to effective teaching and professional growth. Crystal teachers enjoy engaging with students inside and outside of the classroom and pursue their passion for teaching with dedication and humor. Crystal embodies its core values through robust professional growth and leadership opportunities, intentional relationship-building, innovative curriculum, rich co-curricular programs, and a continual commitment to creating a diverse, equitable school community.
Crystal Springs Uplands School seeks a full-time Database Manager/Development Assistant starting immediately. The ideal candidate will have at least 2+ years of database management experience and a bachelor’s degree. Click here to view a detailed job description. A successful candidate in this position will:
● Positive attitude and ability to demonstrate enthusiasm for Crystal’s mission and Core Values
● Proficiency with Microsoft Office, Google tools, and fundraising databases (Raiser’s Edge strongly preferred)
● Work collaboratively with the Development Team and ensure accuracy of gift information and other data in donor database on an ongoing basis
● Commitment to quality work, high productivity, and attention to detail
● Strong organizational skills with the ability to prioritize and manage multiple tasks and responsibilities
● Ability to represent Crystal Springs Uplands School ethically and professionally, while maintaining confidentiality and discretion
Please submit a cover letter describing your interest in the position as well as your anticipated contribution to the Crystal community given the job description, your resume, and a list of three references to Megan Sweeney, Associate Director of Development by email: email@example.com or by mail: Crystal Springs Uplands School, 400 Uplands Drive, Hillsborough, CA 94010.
Crystal Springs Uplands School (CSUS) is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. All employment decisions at CSUS are based on business needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, age, disability, national origin, gender identity, sexual orientation, marital status, ancestry, religion, and genetic information. Candidates of color and from other groups traditionally underrepresented in independent schools are encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org