St. Paul's Episcopal School
St. Paul’s Episcopal School, located across from Lake Merritt in Oakland, enrolls 381 students from diverse backgrounds in kindergarten – eighth grade. St. Paul’s provides an education that is intellectually challenging, culturally pluralistic, and morally and spiritually enriching. Caring, committed faculty members, in partnership with parents, serve as role models, mentors, and guides. St. Paul’s has an academically talented and ethnically diverse student body and seeks the same in its faculty.
The After School Program (ASP) provides children with a safe and fun place to go from the hours of 2:15-6:00 pm, Monday-Friday. Kids are offered the opportunity to work on arts and crafts, outdoor games, enrichment classes, study hall, and much more. We expect the employee to be willing and able to participate in all facets of the program.
St. Paul’s seeks to fill After School Program positions for the 2018-2019 school year with experienced, dynamic individuals who:
- have pre-k and elementary aged classroom experience
- have After School and/or Summer Program experience
- have, or are working toward attaining, a college degree
- have a love and understanding of children
- have excellent communication skills with both children and adults
- show flexibility, energy, creativity, and have a good sense of humor
- are fair, responsible, and consistent
- demonstrate initiative while keeping the needs of the students in mind
This is a part-time position: Approximately 15 – 17.5 hours per week, 2:15 – 6:00 p.m., Monday through Friday, starting immediately and going through June 7, 2019.
$15-$18 per hour depending on experience.
Send cover letter, resume, and references to:
Kenton Young Director of After School Program
St. Paul’s Episcopal School 116 Montecito Ave. Oakland, California 94610
We fully and actively support equal opportunity for all people, regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, disability, gender identification, or sexual orientation.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com