Marin Primary & Middle School
At Marin Primary & Middle School we make education meaningful, while encouraging pride in self, respect for others, and enthusiasm for learning. We are currently looking for an experienced part time Mandarin Instructor to teach after school classes starting August 2019.
Teach Mandarin to small groups of JK through 8th grade students during After School hours (3:00 p.m. to 5:00 p.m.). Flexible scheduling based on mutually agreed upon times.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent (Mandarin language/linguistics or affiliated field)
- Native Mandarin speaker preferred
- A strong understanding of the latest developments in world language teaching methodology
- Experience in course design, planning, and implementation
- A passion for working with young people with varying learning styles
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills
- A good sense of humor and can-do spirit.
Salary will be determined based on background and experience. Please send cover letter, resume, and references when replying.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org