Live Oak School
Live Oak is accepting resumes for a full time Advancement Associate. The Advancement Associate reports to the Director of Development, supports the Advancement Manager, and is a member of the Administrative Team. Please submit a resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Primary Responsibilities – Development Department:
- Successfully manage data entry in Raiser’s Edge database to record donor demographics as well as gifts and pledges to the school for annual campaigns, capital campaigns, major gifts, in kind gifts, etc.
- Prepare reports to reflect donor activity and progress against established department goals and strategies.
- Lead processing, generation, and mailings of all solicitation and gift acknowledgment letters.
- Investigate and learn improved strategies and possible alternatives for reporting development data.
- Conduct and report on prospect research to prepare for campaign planning, constituent events, and solicitation activity while maintaining the highest level of confidentiality.
- Manage new family meeting schedules, prospect research, and set up.
- Oversee Live Oak’s presence in social media outlets.
- Execute and build upon Live Oak’s Alumni Strategic Plan including the Alumni Changemaker Event.
- Collaborate with the members of the development office and the administrative team to advance annual department and administrative goals.
- Promote a positive relationship between the development office and all internal and external constituents of the school by being professional, present, and responsive in formal and informal settings.
- Commit to ongoing professional development and growth to reflect the demands of the position and the strategic priorities of the school.
- Write content for internal and external communications including website posts, campaign appeal letters, What’s Brewing Magazine articles, invitations, and volunteer briefs.
Additional Responsibilities: Program Department and Front Office Support
- Lead scheduling of new family meetings and parent teacher conferences using “you can book me” platform or the like.
- Support calendaring of school events and field trips as needed
- Prepare Graduation, Back to School Night, Art Show, and other school event programs.
- Provide reception desk back up as needed.
To apply for this job email your details to email@example.com