Escuela Bilingüe Internacional
Job Title: Admissions and Advancement Assistant (Full Time)
The Trustees and the Head of School of EBI are seeking faculty and staff members who, in addition to their specific responsibilities, demonstrate the following:
- Enjoy working in an international, diverse school environment;
- Share in our values of bilingualism, educational excellence, diversity, global
citizenship, and the cultivation of character;
- Support the mission of EBI;
Bring a positive attitude and a sense of professionalism to the School
The Advancement Department at Escuela Bilingüe Internacional oversees the functional areas of enrollment management (recruitment, admissions and retention), development and communications. The Admissions/Advancement Assistant role works across the department to support the efforts of the department.
- Provide overall administrative and logistical support for daily operations of Advancement department, including admissions and advancement, EBI special events, activities and work processes/tools.
- Provide Advancement reporting for Department constituents (Board, HoS, Advancement Committee, etc.) on a regularly scheduled timeline and additionally as needed.
- Provide analytical and administrative support for ad hoc projects that support the work of the Advancement Department.
- Support the organization of events related to Advancement (GrandPersons Day, Spring Gala, school tours, information sessions, parent interviews, assessment days and screenings, school and street fairs, etc.), including occasional evening/weekend events
- Support volunteer coordination within the community
- Assist in producing reports and queries for the Advancement department and
- Assist department to reach fundraising and admissions goals
- Maintain department inventories and supplies
- Build and sustain relationships across the community, including with prospective
families, and serve as a ambassador for the School
- Manage marketing material inventory and supplies
- Manage and respond to inquiries related to the Advancement Department
- Maintain databases related to admissions and development
- Manage files and electronic records for new and prospective students
- Maintain effective filing systems for all applicants
- Other duties/special projects as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Bilingual Spanish/English
- Proficiency with Mac platforms; comfortable with technology or demonstrated
ability to learn quickly and Word (mail merge)
- Demonstrated experience in all aspects of clerical responsibilities
- Strong analytical skills
- Strong interpersonal skills
- High attention to detail
- Energetic, ability to multi-task in a fast-paced, team-oriented, multicultural
environment; ability to plan and follow through on tasks; meet deadlines
- Must be able to work independently, exercise sound judgment, work
collaboratively in a team environment, and handle confidential matters with
- Occasional evening/weekend work required
- Some local travel, good vehicle necessary, along with valid California Driver’s
Interested candidates should submit a resume, a letter of interest and to email@example.com
EBI’s commitment to diversity and inclusion is central to our mission and our hiring practices. People of color and LGBT candidates are strongly encouraged to apply.
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org