The Girls' Middle School
The Girls’ Middle School
Imagine a school where each day is alive with learning, creativity, and a spirit of adventure. The Girls’ Middle School is committed to progressive education and innovative programming, meeting the needs of a wide range of middle school girls. GMS educates girls during a pivotal time in their lives. Our project-based curriculum encourages creativity, problem solving, and independent thought. Attention to girls’ emotional and social growth develops self-knowledge and confidence as well as teamwork and leadership skills. A GMS girl discovers her strengths and expresses her voice while respecting the contributions of others.
GMS celebrates and is inclusive of different perspectives coming together in community. We are committed to broadening the diversity, in all dimensions, of our staff.
Working at GMS
- Joyful, inclusive, and respectful community of students and adults
- Passionate, mission-driven, and highly collaborative staff
- Focus on supporting girls to discover their strengths and find their voice
- Belief in the value of a diverse and equitable school environment
- Professional development strongly encouraged and supported
Admission Team at GMS
The Admission Team enrolls a diverse, mission-aligned class of sixty-four sixth grade students each year. The tone of the office is warm, high-touch, and highly collaborative. The Admission Team works closely with the Financial Aid, High School Placement, and Bennett Scholars Program Offices. GMS is a distinctive school with a strong reputation and a passionate enthusiasm that permeates its parent community.
The Girls’ Middle School seeks an Admission Associate to oversee the admission process, participating in all admission-related activities, including database management, outreach, applicant communication, and special events such as open houses and school tours. The Admission Associate is often the first point of contact for families interested in or applying to GMS.
Qualities of a successful candidate:
- Collaborative, warm, enthusiastic
- Bilingual in Spanish and English
- Outstanding communication and organizational skills
- Previous database and project management experience
- Values all-girls and progressive education
To apply for this job email your details to firstname.lastname@example.org