FULL TIME UPPER SCHOOL MATH TEACHER, 2014-2015
Menlo School is seeking a full-time, upper-school Math teacher to begin in the 2014-2015 academic year. This position is for four sections of some combination of Algebra II, precalculus and calculus. An advanced degree in math or in teaching pedagogy and 3-5 years of high school teaching experience are highly preferred. In our hiring process, we look for teachers who:
- are dynamic and inspiring in the classroom,
- are able and eager to teach to a range of student abilities,
- will play an active part in many aspects of the school community,
- will work in close collaboration with colleagues,
- are committed to professional growth,
- will actively share our commitment to becoming an ever more heterogeneous and inclusive community.
Interested candidates may send a resume, a letter highlighting elements of your classroom practice, and contact information for three professional references to: email@example.com.
In the subject line, please indicate Upper School Math. We invite you to learn more about Menlo School at our website: www.menloschool.org